Wednesday 11 January 2012

11. Creature Comforts at Rosey Cottage

Today, we girlies have come to my Mum's house. The place I still call home, or at least one of my homes! Everything is so warm & familiar here, but the best part is that I don't have to be constantly thinking about what the kids are doing, what they need or what they want because there's always someone else about who will happily entertain them. Utterly relaxed! We do miss Daddy though.

The most exciting thing about Nanny's house, however, is her NEW CAT! Mum has called her Porsche (because she thinks it's funny, not because she's that kind of woman!) & she has the biggest tail I've ever seen in my life. She's a pretty Maincoon & a perfect playmate for Mum's other cat, Ping Pong. Yes, Ping Pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may often be pants at replying, but I always love your comments! You've just made my day!