Things I have not done today:
- Worn underwear
- Got dressed
- Brushed my hair
- Changed my top once I spilled coffee down it
- Been outside (thank christ, that'd have been embarassing considering all of the above) except to get the washing in as rain threatened to re-soak it (hope the neighbours didn't see)
- Had an intelligent/coherent thought
- Folded the laundry which happens to be in a pile the size of a small hill (you think I'm exaggerating...)
- Talked to anyone except my OH, briefly, a small child & a baby
- Solved world hunger
- Solved my own child's disproportionate hunger for biscuits (though not for lack of either of us trying)
- Solved the mystery of how, despite strict rules, Jim the baby (dolly) always ends up face down on the living room floor - frightening me half to death thinking he is the actual baby - when he should be tucked up in bed with Eldest, his keeper & bestower of strange name.
It's been a shocker today peeps. Tomorrow, I have biscuits to bake. Smelly/insane people should probably not bake biscuits, so let's hope it's a better one.